Adds to default Magento address model another 5 fields required to make billing papers in Italy and the option to select between Natural Person (Privato/Persona Fisica) and Legal Entity (Azienda/Persona Giuridica).
All fields are configurable in admin: visible, required, in which subsection can be displayed. For Fiscal Code (Codice Fiscale) and VAT Number (Partita IVA) there is a builtin validation.
Allows to display the IT fields only for one country (Italy) or more countries as configured in admin. Adds in database IT regions (province) if does not exists.
- Fields visible added on frontend pages:
- Customer Type: Natural Person (Privato) / Legal Entity (Azienda)
- Fiscal Code (Codice Fiscale)
- Partita IVA (for Magento 220.127.116.11+ uses the default Magento attribute vat_id.)
- Use for billing
- Use for shipping (by default set as hidden)
- The IT fields can be hidden for other countries but Italy:
- An admin configuration allows to display the IT address model only for Italy and for other specific countries.
- e.g. For Vatican City you may not want to ask the customers for Fiscal Code or P.IVA.
- IT address model is added in these sections:
- Customer - Edit Addresses from My Account
- Checkout Multishipping
- Admin - Customer - Addresses
- Admin - Create Order
- Admin - View Order - Edit Billing and Shipping Addresses
- in address templates: html, text, pdf, textonline, js (select address at checkout), customer address in invoice/shipment pdf, ..
- Easy admin configuration.
- NEW: Configuration to fall back on default shipping address at checkout - no radio buttons.
- IT address can be enabled at store view level in multi-store Magento installs. For example IT Address can be enabled in IT locale store but not in En locale store.
- IT addresses on checkout multishipping pages.
- Support for checkout downloadable and virtual products when only billing address is required.
- Easy install.
Legal Entity & Natural Person Italian Addresses on Magento Connect